Version 1.1.2 (October 06, 2019)
- Improvement: The notice of the date when index got built last is now synchronous with server time.
- Improvement, Pro: Index rebuild notification got translated and notifier got an error handling
- Adjustment: minimum length for keyword editor input is now two characters.
- Fix: Error which influenced output of content under some circumstances got fixed
- Fix, Pro: Bug in statistic dashboard wich caused missing entries got fixed.
- Fix, Pro: Manual index rebuild now only can be triggered once and does not result in multiple builds if clicking multiple times.
Version 1.1.1 (August 22, 2019)
- Added Feature: The linking of certain HTML parts (e.g. headings) within an asset can now be excluded by options.
- Added Feature: A trial of the Pro version can now be activated via the dashboard
- Added Pro Feature: Existing and manually created link targets within a content can now be excluded from duplicate automated linking by setting
- Improvement, Pro: Loading the statistics dashboard completely via AJAX before rendering (better performance for larger sites).
- Improvement, Pro: Custom links now have the option to be opened in a new window
- Fix: It is now possible to configure gaps in the editor at the beginning and end of a configured keyword at the same time
- Fix: Solved a layout problem in the dashboard overview (occurred when there were no links in the index)
- Fix, Pro: The overlay for detail statistics in the statistics dashboard is now displayed correctly
- Fix, Pro: Option initialization after upgrade to pro now works properly
Version 1.1.0 (July 09, 2019)
- Added Feature: Implemented an interactive tutorial for better plugin onboarding
- Added Pro Feature: Implemented extensive statistics dashboard
- Improvement: Added compatibility with WPML (Solution provided by J.-M. Duchi from TransConnector SA)
- Improvement: Optimization / further development of the dashboard
- Improvement: Added new actions to basic dashboard statistics
- Improvement: Cleaned up editor scripts and styles on not needed backend sites
- Improvement: Optimized index generation process results in speed up for backend
- Fix: Index now automatically rebuilds itself after editing an article also with gutenberg editor
- Fix: Better sanitation of keyword input on indexbuilder results in no more php warnings
- Fix: Removed possible conflicts with other plugins that use select2 JS library
- Fix, Pro: Bug which prevented linking of a taxonomy under some circumstances got fixed
- Fix/Improvement, Pro: Index rebuild notifier cannot be displayed on wrong positions anymore and is now dismissable
Version 1.0.4 (April 24, 2019)
- Added Feature: Configuration of the order for set keywords is now possible (options: FIFO, highest/lowest word count; thanks to: son0fhobs)
- Improvement, Pro: Optimized integration of custom links feature
- Fix: Translation error on keyword editor (displayed “undefined” under some circumstances) got fixed
Version 1.0.3 (February 15, 2019)
- Fix: Bug on nested replacements fixed
Version 1.0.2 (January 20, 2019)
- Improvement: optimized generation of “maximum”- gap type
- Fix: autolinking issues within shortcode generated content solved
Version 1.0.1 (December 30, 2018)
- Improvement: rework of user interface
- Improvement: several improvements regarding plugin reliability
- Added Pro Feature: Enable autolinking within terms and taxonomies
- Added Pro Feature: Set own custom links for linking
- Added Pro Feature: Configure allowed user roles for using the keyword editor
- Added Pro Feature: Index Generation Modes
- Added Pro Feature: Shortcode for excluding paragraphs from autolinking